Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Just some photos

Hello! Well, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.. I have just been in college.  I have still been thrifting though :) I recently bought some Prada pants AHHH! I don't have pictures of them at the moment, but I shall do an outfit of the day or something to that nature because these pants are pretty darn cool. Wow, I'm talking about pants right now.. okay anywhoo I've been taking A LOT of pictures for my photography class lately. I'll take a little break from my normal thrift store finds and outfits to show some of my favorite pictures I've taken recently.. Here ya go!





These are a complete random mix, I know, but I like all of them :) I'm kind of on a time crunch right now, but it was nice blogging for a minute! I'll be back soon with my Prada Pants :)

Go take some pictures of the little things.. I'm sure you'll be happy you did in a few years (my words of wisdom in a rush okay bye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment