Friday, July 20, 2012

Lipsticks and Summer

I love lipsticks! They are one of my favorite accessories :) Yesterday I wore an almost all beige outfit (it wasn't too boring because I had a lace shirt and a cheetah print cardigan). Anywhoo I put on some of my new lipstick and it complemented the whole beige getup! What color lipstick did I use? Well it was none other than Cherries in the Snow by Revlon.


I love this color! It's so bright and unexpected! I like to experiment with different lip colors because you can have a wardrobe with neutral, basic colors then spice everything up with a bright lip color.
 

This is my Revlon collection so far. I love the look of the packaging. It kind of has a vintagy vibe! I had a gift card to Target and the first thing I did was go looking for some new lipsticks! Revlon lipsticks were only $5 and there was a huge selection! 

I bought the pink one in the center for my prom :) good memories!


This color is Cha Cha Cherry (what a cute name!). I hope I inspired some of you to take a chance and try a bright lip color if you don't already have one. I love mine and it gives me some extra confidence! 

Happy thrifting and lipstick shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment